Monday, March 7, 2011

A Good and Crappy weekend

Of course if you ask me how the weekend was I will answer “Good…and crappy” What a nasty dirty job cleaning out the sewer lines with a power snake. We had some visitors over the weekend to the house. It is nice people are dropping by. Our neighbors to the west all said hello and Eunice and her two boys came by Sunday for a visit as well. We had offers of food and Cuban coffees as we work. The neighbors seem very friendly. We have a very diverse group of neighbors including immigrants from Cuba, China, Vietnam, Ethiopia and Capitol Hill.

We now have to figure out how to get the plans drawn up so that we can get permits. Anybody know an architecture student? We promise more pictures soon

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through seattlebubble. I am looking forward to following the progress. I'm not an architectural student but I am an intern and I could probably help you out drawing up plans for the city. Get in touch with me and maybe we can work something out. (I assume you can email me directly from this comment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning!
    Let's see if this site will allow me to leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, great.
    A WordPress site is much easier to navigate. You can buy a domain name through www.godaddy.com, and host a site there.
    If you would like, which I would like, you can use my site at www.FixerFixer to upload to.

    ReplyDelete